I went to T.G.I. Fridays a few days ago with my mom, brother, sister, and my mom's ewwwww..... Boyfriend. WEll, my mom bought this wig telling everyone it was real hair, so when my mom went to the bathroom, i told my brother it was a wig and i told him to pull it off when she came back. So he did and it was hilarious!!!! When we left to the car, i took her wig off her head and ran off to the car as my sister drove off! It was hilarious!
Aug 11, 2008
I went to T.G.I. Fridays a few days ago with my mom, brother, sister, and my mom's ewwwww..... Boyfriend. WEll, my mom bought this wig telling everyone it was real hair, so when my mom went to the bathroom, i told my brother it was a wig and i told him to pull it off when she came back. So he did and it was hilarious!!!! When we left to the car, i took her wig off her head and ran off to the car as my sister drove off! It was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi sandy!!
that was... kind
wait, you have a brother?
ok, well never mind.
that's something i would do too.
only to you, tho.
not mom.
she'd b so PO'd
Post a Comment